Saturday, January 12, 2008

I ask you now why'd you do it? Why didnt you just break it off long ago? This ones all on you. Every inch of it. Everything makes a lot of sense to me. All the wierd andstrange things you did. How you'd act. Every fucken thing fits the puzzle.
fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice fucken shame on me.
I'm not just gonna say it was all bad, the times you were being honest were Pretty great. Its just a shame that you can't admit to people the truth. Not for me but for yourself. You were with me for a year and ahalf. You told meyou loved me over and over. You wouldn't break up with me. Why can't you say that? What was that so hard? Yet you have the balls to do what you did?
what do I now? I'm just curious.
from the words of my brother: "listen roxie. Shit like this sucks I know. But you have to be better than them. Suck it up and move on. He obviously has. Go out have your fun. Go back to your normal self. Your a strong girl. Everyone knows that. Don't let someone bring you down. Everything happens for a reason, you believe that. Its true its a new year make the best of this year. Do everything you didnt do last year. Talk to who you want to talk. And never let any guy decide what you can and cannot do. And if thy try tell them to go fuck themselves.i love you a lot, your my little sister and we all want what's best for you. Let every tear come out, don't hold any back.get it out so you can lift that head of yours back up and move on. I have a feeling this year a going to be a good year for you."

No comments: