Monday, January 14, 2008

A week has gone by. Ive been crying so much.
I had a migrane the size of France last night.
I can't take this. My heart hurts.
there's something missing in my tummy.
They say it gets easier as time goes by..
but as time passes it gets worse and worse

At first it hurt so much.. A feeling I cannot describe.
We didnt talk. He wouldn't talk to me.
He took me out of his life. I didnt know what to do..
but days went by and I stopped hurting as much.
everyone did every thing they could to make me smile.
The pain stopped. I wasn't hurting as much
but there was still something missing.

I couldn't stop thinking about him.
I needed to talk to him. To hear it from him
why he did it.. But I could never get myself
to dial those simple 10 digits that I had once memorized.
nor could I get myself to text a simple hello.

My heart started hurting again.
and I couldn't take it anymore.
I text him. I had to. I needed to know.
Know why it happened the way it did.

but he had no answer to my question.
talking to him was just so hard.

A year and a half gone.
my king kong. My banana pie. My sweetybear.. Gone.

With some new girl..
But I sit here all by myself. Heart broken.

No comments: